Payments, Shipping and Returns Policy
- PayPal is the preferred method of payment
- Please contact our Accounts Department if you want to use alternative payment methods as exceptions can be made
- Please ensure payments are made immediately with your order
- UK orders are dispatched using 1st Class mail or courier services
- International orders are dispatched using standard airmail or courier services
- All items dispatched within 24 hours of payment (excluding dispatch on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
- All items have to be delivered to an address capable of receiving parcels in regular working hours, failed deliveries will be charged to the customer should further costs be incurred.
- In accordance with the UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations (2000 & 2005) a full ‘no questions asked’ refund of the original item price (not including Postage/courier costs) will be given if the item is returned in the original condition unused. Your right to cancel starts the moment you place your order and doesn’t end until seven working days from the day after you receive your goods. Notification of a request to cancel must be received within this period and received by QOD to the returns department within 14 Days of the delivered product(s). The buyer must however pay the cost of return postage or courier ensuring sufficient steps are taken to return the product(s) to QOD in their original condition.
- All other conditions are rectified under the warranty provisions, please refer.